A brand that cannot be skipped in vacuum cleaner land is Miele. For many years it has been perhaps one of the best-known brands when we talk about vacuum cleaners. You will discover many different vacuum cleaner models from Miele: from vacuum cleaners with bags to super smart robot vacuum cleaners.
Due to the huge range of Miele vacuum cleaners, we decided to do further research to find the best choice. Of course, we don’t know what type of vacuum cleaner you are looking for; that’s why we’ve highlighted the best Miele vacuum cleaner per model for you!
Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner by Model
- Miele vacuum cleaner with bag – Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat&Dog (best tested)
- Best Miele Bagless Vacuum Cleaner – Miele Boost CX1 Cat & Dog (for Pet Hair)
- Best Stick Vacuum Cleaner from Miele – Miele Triflex HX1 Power Cashmere (Bagless & Cordless)
- Robot vacuum cleaner from Miele – Miele Scout RX3 Home Vision (smart home choice)
At the time of writing, Miele has 36 vacuum cleaners in its range. Did you know that there are even robot vacuum cleaners of this brand: super smart automatic vacuum cleaners, equipped with sensors and cameras?
Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner with Bag
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog
In our opinion, the Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat&Dog is the best-bagged vacuum cleaner from Miele. This vacuum cleaner has very good suction power and is suitable for all floor types, the vacuum cleaner also comes with an extra pet hair brush.
The Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog is a very good vacuum cleaner with a bag from Miele. This model comes with many useful accessories, including a turbo brush. Such a turbo brush has been specially developed to easily suck up animal hair. In addition, the vacuum cleaner has many more good specifications, including a long cord of 8.5 meters long. When shopping for a canister-type vacuum, the Complete C3 is the best Miele vacuum for cat and dog hair.
- With the turbo brush, you can easily vacuum up pet hair
- You can adjust the suction power of the vacuum cleaner with the foot
- Large operating radius due to a cord length of 8.5 meters
- With a maximum noise level of 76, the vacuum cleaner is quite loud
- The vacuum cleaner weighs 8.2 kg and is therefore quite heavy
This model is also a very good choice for softer floor types. For example, it came out on top in the research into the best vacuum cleaner for carpets.
Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner – Bagless
Miele Boost CX1 Cat&Dog
The Miele Boost CX1 Cat & Dog is a new bagless vacuum cleaner from Miele. This model is a good choice and is suitable for all floor types, for example. This model also comes with a special turbo brush, which makes it very easy to vacuum up animal hair.
The Miele Boost CX1 Cat & Dog is a powerful Miele vacuum cleaner without a bag. This model comes with a turbo brush (pet hair brush) and is therefore suitable for households with pets. The vacuum cleaner also comes with many handy accessories, such as a dusting brush with which you can dust furniture. Packed with features, the Boost CX1 is the best Mile vacuum for cat and dog hair.
- You can easily vacuum up animal hair with the turbo brush
- This model comes with many useful accessories
- Suction power is easy to adjust with the foot
- The vacuum cleaner has a cord length of 7 meters
- The vacuum cleaner does not have a parquet brush
- The vacuum cleaner is on the heavy side at 7.75 kilos
Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner – Stick Type
Miele Triflex HX1 Power Cashmere
This stylish Miele Triflex HX1 Power Cashmere is currently the best stick vacuum from Miele. It is a unique stick vacuum cleaner where you can change the position of the stick vacuum cleaner. This model also has a long battery life, so you can vacuum for 120 minutes with the vacuum cleaner.
The Miele Triflex HX1 Power Cashmere is a stick vacuum that’s suitable for large households and households with pets. This model has a battery life of no less than 120 minutes, so you can vacuum for a long time with the vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner comes with an extra battery and the vacuum cleaner can vacuum for about 60 minutes per battery. The stick vacuum also comes with many accessories, including a special turbo brush for vacuuming animal hair.
This stick vacuum cleaner is also unique in its design, because the stick vacuum configuration can be changed in multiple positions. This way you can place the motor of the vacuum cleaner high or low. When you place the motor high, you can easily vacuum under furniture, but when you place the motor low, you move the black point at the bottom of the vacuum cleaner. This in turn ensures that the vacuum cleaner is lighter in hand. From our testing, the Miele Triflex if the best Miele vacuum cleaner option for a stick-type vacuum.
- Supplied with an extra battery and can therefore be used for 120 minutes
- Many accessories including a handy turbo brush for vacuuming pet hair
- The position of the vacuum cleaner can be changed
- Has good filters that are easy to clean
- This model makes a lot of noise while vacuuming
Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner – Robot
Miele Scout RX3 Home Vision
The Miele Scout RX3 Home Vision is the latest robot vacuum cleaner from Miele. This model has cool new functions, so you can control the robot vacuum cleaner with an app and you can watch with the cameras.
The Miele Scout RX3 Home Vision is a very good robot vacuum cleaner from Miele. This is the latest model and has many new cool features. The cleaning result of this model is also very good, for example, the robot vacuum cleaner has brushes on both sides. With these side brushes, the robot vacuum cleaner also takes the dirt along skirting boards and in corners well. This robot vacuum cleaner can be fully automated, so the vacuum cleaner automatically switches on on predetermined days and times. We feel when shopping for a robot vacuum, The Scout RX3 is the best Miele Vacuum Cleaner robot option.
- Good cleaning result
- You can watch live with the vacuum cleaner and operate the vacuum cleaner
- The robot vacuum cleaner can be fully automated
- Also recognizes objects
- Area demarcation is done with a magnetic tape
- Small 0.4-liter dust container
How We Arrived at the Best Miele vacuum cleaner
In our research into the best Miele vacuum cleaner, we looked at various factors. All important features of a vacuum cleaner are reviewed: from the suction power on specific floor types to the maximum noise level in ‘normal use’. Because we investigated different types of vacuum cleaners in this study, the priority differs per research factor.
An example: with a Miele stick vacuum cleaner, the battery life is very important, while with a vacuum cleaner with a bag, more attention is paid to the cable length and how well it rides over the floor. Apart from the differences between various Miele vacuum cleaners, we have broadly looked at the following factors:
- The suction power on specific floor types: regardless of the vacuum cleaner model, suction power is very important. Of course, you still have to match this yourself with the floor types in your home.
- Maneuverability and flexibility of the vacuum cleaner: how well can we vacuum with a specific model? Does it feel heavy? Is he very bulky and big?
- Included extras: which nozzles do you get with a Miele vacuum cleaner? Only a combination nozzle or also a parquet brush, so that the vacuum cleaner suddenly becomes suitable for sensitive floors?
- Noise level: we use a decibel meter to check the noise level of a vacuum cleaner. Is it a noisemaker or is it a quiet choice (often below 60 decibels), a limit we also look at in our research into the best silent vacuum cleaner.
Of course, in addition to our own research, we also looked at reviews and ratings from previous buyers. This has broadened our view of specific Miele vacuum cleaner models in various usage situations.
Summary: the top 4 Best Miele vacuum cleaners
Why you can trust our Miele vacuum cleaner research
Behind the scenes, at Canister Vacuum Zone, we have been conducting extensive vacuum cleaner research since 2022. One of the first studies carried out was this one, a Miele vacuum cleaner evaluation. We rally had to, given that this brand is perhaps the most popular vacuum cleaner brand of all time.
We combine our many years of knowledge with the latest vacuum cleaner innovations. We follow the news closely and are therefore quickly informed of new developments and innovations. When a new model appears, we are often the first to know about it, after which we immediately check whether it can influence our research results.